Do you want to get back in shape, but don’t feel like you don’t have any time in the day? Sure, we all feel that way sometimes… Working all day then having to come home and take care of the family or going to school and having to study afterwards can really soak up all your time.
What if I told you all you need is to workout only 25 minutes a day for 5 days a week from the comfort of your home… Introducing Focus T25 Workout program. This is my “Focus T25 Workout Review” of the new fitness program by Beachbody.
Who has time to drive to the gym and spend an hour or more on the tread mill or lifting weights? If this sounds like your life… then you will want to keep reading.
What is the Focus T25 Workout Program?
Your probably wondering what is Focus T25? Focus T25 is a new revolutionary workout program created by Shaun T, who is well known for his infomercial workout DVD’s like Hip Hop Abs, and Insanity. “T” stands for Time and “25” of course stands for 25 minutes.
Focus T25 workout program combines cardio, plyometrics, resistance training, calisthenics and more. This complete workout program will give you a full-body workout in only 25 minutes.
The days of working out for hours is over. Push play, do your workout in less than half and hour in the comfort of your home and then your done for the day. Yes, it is really that simple.
Focus T25 workout program was created because Carl Daikeler the CEO of Beachbody company. He is a busy business man as you can imagine and wanted to stay in shape but didn’t have much time in the day to dedicate to going to the gym.
So he tasked his research and design team to come up with a workout routine that he can do in less time. The rest is history… so check out this video about Focus T25 to learn more.
Focus T25 Workout Program Includes:
Focus T25 Includes 10 Fitness workout DVD’s:
- Focus T25 Cardio
- Focus T25 Speed 1.0
- Focus T25 Total Body Circuit
- Focus T25 Ab Intervals
- Focus T25 Lower Focus
- Focus T25 Core Cardio
- Focus T25 Speed 2.0
- Focus T25 Rip’T Circuit
- Focus T25 Dynamic Core
- Focus T25 Upper Focus
These workout programs will provide you everything you need to get a full body workout in only 25 minutes a day. Focus T25 Alpha month 1 will get your body focused on achieving your fitness goals.
After you complete Alpha cycle you will be able start the Focus T25 Beta cycle. This will be tougher than month 1, but your body will be craving a new variety of workouts. Below, is a picture of the Focus T25 Workout DVD’s separated in Alpha Cycle and Beta Cycle.
If you want a detailed Focus T25 Workout Schedule you can check out page as we outline all the workouts in sequence starting with Month 1. We also included the Gamma Workout Schedule too. The Gamma Workout is for people who graduated from Focus T25 and want to continue with the program with month 3.
Focus T25 Fitness Support Tools:
A Beachbody product would not be complete without fitness support tools.
1. Focus T25 Quick-Start Guide – This will help you eating the right foods and show you how to record your beginning stats.
2. Focus T25 Nutrition Guide – The guide is simple and easy to follow with pictures, recipes, and simple nutrition tips. This will help you stay focused on working out and not wasting your time with nutrition science. Focus T25 wants to keep things simple so they give you easy recipes and ideas that will help you with your diet, but not leave you feeling overwhelmed cooking meals.
3. Focus T25 Workout Calendar – Its a color wall calendar so you can follow the program with ease and check off your progress. The calendar gives you a check box “Nailed It” so you can mark off your progress.
Note: Remember the calendar is just a guide, so don’t feel bad if you miss a day or two. Just get back on track and continue with the program. The key is to not give up. But, it doesn’t stop there you get additional bonus gifts below… so keep reading.
Focus T25 Free Gifts:
You not only get 10 Workout DVD’s, Fitness Support Tools, but you will also receive these free gifts:
1. Stretch Workout DVD – to help you recover from a week of exercise. This is an additional DVD that was not originally part of the program. But, Shaun T knows that after your week of working out your muscles might be sore and need to be stretched to prevent injuries and help with recovery.
2. 5-Day Fast Track Guide – that will get you eating the right food to get you on the right foot. Some of you might be wondering what do I do first… the Fast Track Guide helps answer that question and will literally walk you step by step to show you how to be successful from day 1.
3. Resistance Bands – to help you increase the intensity of your workouts. Some of you might want to develop lean muscles and the resistance bands are the perfect workout tools to compliment your workout routine.
4. 24/7 Online Support – to answer all your fitness and product questions. This is a great gift that could simply be priceless. People have lots of questions about fitness, so Beachbody wanted to provide you as much support as possible, so they have their trained online professionals ready to support you every step of the way.
Why is Focus T25 So Effective?
- Only 25 Minute Exercise Routines – major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise. Focus T25 is a fast-paced workout program that keeps your body moving for the complete 25 minutes so you can shred the fat and get lean muscle in less time.
- High Intensity Exercises – the workout DVD’s are jam-packed with dynamic, high-intensity moves designed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness so you burn more calories during and after the workout.
- No Rest Breaks – the other secret is their are no rest breaks. No I’m not kidding… its 25 minutes of straight fitness, but of course you are working out in the privacy of your own home so if you need a quick water break or to catch your breath, nobody will know.
- Workout At Your Own Pace – plus, its a workout DVD so you can push pause at any time. Everyone starts off at different fitness levels so do what is right for you. The key is to keep pushing play and to do your best.
- Guaranteed Results – Beachbody believes in their product so much that they offer you a 30 day money back guarantee. So if you try the product for a couple weeks and decide that its not right for you. You can contact customer service and get a full refund (except shipping and handling).
How is Focus T25 Different from Other Workouts?
There is simply nothing else out in the market like Focus T25. Other workout programs require you to workout 60-85 minutes a day for 6 days a week for 3 months or more. Focus T25 cuts your workout out time by more than half and only requires 2 months to complete the program.
It won’t be easy, but its not impossible either. The workout DVD’s also show you variation moves so that you can start even if you are at the beginner fitness level. The days of traditional boring workout DVD’s are over. The T25 program gets you pumped up with cool music and they even show you how to perform modified moves just in case you can’t perform the workout routine on the screen.
What Kind of Results Can I Get With T25?
If you are looking to get lean, shred fat, and get ripped then this workout program can deliver the results you are looking for. Beachbody the company that created Focus T25 tested the program and check out the pictures below to see these amazing results.
Focus T25 Workout Review Tips:
Warm-Up Properly – The Focus T25 Workout Program is an intense workout so you will need to warm-up your body correctly. Never workout when your body is cold and not properly loosened up as you will risk the fact of getting injured by pulling a muscle.
Go at Your Own Pace – When you first start working out to the Focus T25 Workout Program it is important that you take things slow. Workout at your own pace to avoid injuries and burnout. Do not try to keep up with the workout DVD’s when you are first starting out. You have to remember that Shaun T and his team are graduates of the program so they are well trained and conditioned.
Stretch-out Often – Chances are you body has never performed these types of fitness moves before, thus it is important that you stretch out properly before and after the Focus T25 Workout. Make sure you stretch out before you go to bed so that your body and muscles are not tight when you are sleeping.
Accountability Partner – One of the hardest things about working out to a program like Focus T25 at home is the lack of support and motivation. Essentially you have to self-motivate yourself. Having an accountability partner will help you push you through the workouts on the days when you don’t feel like working out at all.
Focus T25 Workout Equipment Requirements:
Workout Towel – With any high-intensity workout you’re going to sweat a lot. You will need a good workout towel to make sure that you lie on or wipe your face and arms when your body starts to heat up.
Yoga Mat – Some of the workout routines will also have you on the floor, thus you will need a good workout mat to help protect you from slipping and will provide you some support with a layer of cushion.
Water Bottle – Water and hydration during a workout is vital to your health. You will be sweating a lot and will need water to rehydrate you and keep your muscles from cramping up.
Cross Training Shoes – Wearing the proper workout shoes can prevent you from getting injured. Running shoes are not the right type of shoes for this workout because they are made for moving vertical. Cross training shoes provide support for forward and lateral movements.
Heart-Rate Monitor – In order to maximize your workout you need to be hitting your target heart rate. A heart rate monitor will be able to notify you when you are in the right zone and when you are over the zone.
You can literally transform you body in as little as 60 days. You can finally get that lean, muscle defined body that you always wanted. Check out those amazing abs below. Pictures are worth a thousand words… What would you pay to have the body you always wanted?
Check out my experience as I went through the Focus T25 Workout – Click Here