For some of you who are new to the Insanity workout you are probably questioning if you can handle the extreme fitness cardio. There is a part of you that really wants to do Insanity but are probably wondering if there is a “Pre Insanity” workout for beginners. Unfortunately, there is no official “Pre Insanity” workout but Beachbody, the company that brought you P90X and Insanity and other familiar workout DVDs has a variety of workout programs for you to choose from.
Shaun T, actually made workout videos before Insanity and one of his more popular ones is “Hip Hop Abs,” Hip Hop Abs was actually the number 1 workout DVD during its time. Its a great prequel to the Insanity Workout because its cardio based, and focuses on your core which is a key muscle component to successfully completing Insanity. You have an opportunity to be introduced to Shaun T’s motivational style and get a sample of some of his work.
But, don’t get it twisted Hip Hop Abs is a intense cardio workout in its own right. You have to definitely break a sweat in order to shred the fat and get six pack abs.
Hip Hop Abs Workout DVDs
1. Hip Hop Abs: Secrets to Flat Abs (13 minutes) – Learn Shaun T’s signature ab move that will help you burn, sculpt, and reduce your waist line. The Tilt, Tuck & Tighten move that will slim down stomach and get you sexy abs.
2. Hip Hop Abs: Fat Burning Cardio (30 minutes) – Have fun dancing and burning calories at the same time. This is not your traditional cardio workout. Learn some hip hop dance moves as you work your way to a slimmer waist.
3. Hip Hop Abs: Ab Sculpt (25 minutes) – Learn more ab dance moves to get the six pack you always wanted without all the traditional sit-ups and crunches. Work your upper abs, lower abs and obliques while having fun dancing.
4. Hip Hop Abs: Total Body Burn (45 minutes) – This is a fun total body workout. Burn the calories by dancing and performing ab moves to help you get a tone body and flatter abs.
Workout Tools To Help You Succeed
– Hip Hop Abs Step by Step Nutrition Guide: Get better results when you combine Hip Hop Abs with proper nutrition.
– Hip Hop Abs 30 Day Workout Calendar: Take the guess work out by following a simple 30 day calendar.
– Hip Hop Abs 24/7 Online Support: Beachbody offers an amazing online community that will help you stay motivated.
– Hip Hop Abs Measurement Card and Tape Measure: Check your progress from the beginning and compare your results at the end.
Bonus Gifts When You Buy Hip Hop Abs
1. Hips, Buns and Thighs workout DVD (25 minutes) – You get a bonus workout that will target those hard to get places of hips, buns and thighs. More hip hop music and dancing to help you get the total body you deserve.
2. Results on the Run Diet Guide – Are you always on the Go? Don’t have time to cook. This diet meal plan guide helps you choose the right foods at your favorite fast food restaurants so you can still eat healthy and lose weight.
3. 6-Day Slim Down Plan – This jump start plan helps you learn how to lose 3 inches off your waist in only 6 days.
4. Learn to Dance with Shaun T – You also get 3 Hip-Hop dance routines to continue your turbo charge dance workouts.
5. Last Minute Abs – You also get another bonus DVD that provides you short but intense workouts so that you can still sculpt your abs if you are short on time.
6. Last Minute Buns – Want a tight bun without having to put in all the time? This is a great buns workout that is short for people who have a busy lifestyle.
There is a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee so there is absolutely no risk. Click here to purchase Hip Hop Abs from Amazon